Thursday, March 27, 2008

Morning with Mommy

A recent morning, Rachel was holding Nathan and he was smiling while Harley licked his head. I grabbed the camera, and though I missed most of what I *wanted* to get, there were some pictures worth sharing.



It's hard to get a picture of him smiling because he's not quite comfortable with the camera. He stops whatever he's doing to look at the lights.








The one thing he always wants is attention. He doesn't fuss (much) when we are looking at him.


He loves the interaction!



Yawn!



Harley had been licking his face, but once I got the camera out, the two of them both calmed down. The best I could get was this tepid hand-licking.




It's sort of a smile, if you look closely. (and maybe squint your eyes a little)



I had to include some pictures of Nathan in his jogging stroller. He loves few things more than going for a good run! He loves everything about it. He loves the new sights and sounds, the closeness to mommy and daddy, and especially the bouncing of the stroller! Even the frustrating process of getting strapped in is worth it if he can go with us around our neighborhood for a few miles. Here he is, all excited ready to go. I think there is a tremendous amount of personality in these pictures.







No comments: