Friday, March 7, 2008

Nathaniel Kenneth Bonebright
















Nathan was born at 4:16PM on December 26th. He weighed 6 lbs, 12oz, and was 20" long.
















Just a few minutes old and already sucking his fingers!





















Dr. Arendt - She's great! We had an apointment with her every week from 28 weeks on, so we have gotten to know her pretty well. Rachel and I are very grateful for her.
















We were amazed at how alert he was. He stares at everyone, but when he looks at Daddy, well... it's special!










































Here he's laying in the bassinet. I'd like to tell you he was staring at me, but his eyes were firmly fixed on the wall. Hey, he'd never seen one before.
















Silly me, I figured the bath would be comforting... he'd been in water for 9 months! But, as you can see, I was very wrong!
















It took him quite a while to calm down from that bath.
















I love this picture.
















Nathan and Harley's first meeting went very well.
















Rachel with her two babies.

No comments: