Monday, March 17, 2008

Life Outside the Womb

Playing with Nathan in the office.


Notice the pacifier. After a while, it seems strange seeing his face without it.


He's a calm guy, but when he goes off... Rachel and I are thinking we'll have to deal with his temper some day.


Nathan sleeps a lot. I know that this is an obvious thing to say about a baby, but he really sleeps a lot!


Here he is sleeping on a "boppy" pillow.


And in the car seat. He doesn't mind the car seat, but usually putting him in or out sets him off.


He slept through his visit with the doctor.





Bundled up on his baby swing.


Here Nathan is rocking Mommy to sleep.





He's very observant - always noticing something.


I love how chubby he's gotten!


We sit him up every once in a while. This was one of the first times we did it. He's gotten a lot better at holding himself up already.


I think this looks like an album cover.


I think that Nathan and Uncle Tim both have the same facial expression in this picture. I'll be honest... this scares me.


He smiles more and more. I keep trying to get a picture of it, but haven't so far. This is the best one I've been able to get.

No comments: