Friday, May 16, 2008

Beach Bums

We went on a road trip at the end of April. We drive down to Oklahoma, and then on down to Mississippi visiting Rachel's family. Pictures of that trip should be coming soon!

While there, we took the opportunity for Nathan's first trip to the beach. I never would have guessed that my boy's first beach trip would have been in Alabama... But it was a beautiful beach, except for the total lack of waves. No waves! Honestly, I've seen lakes that were more tumultuous.




We dug a seat for him in the sand, and set an umbrella up over him. Between the umbrella and the sand, I think he could almost actually see the ocean.



So I just wait here, then?







I at least got to swim. Poor Nathan had to sit in his little sandy prison and make funny faces at the camera.








1 comment:

Marci said...

Wow! Nathan getting big! We forget really fast how much babies grow that 1st year. Good pictures!